December 5th, 2016, SUNNYVALE, CA
Bekizur’s valuable client Connectik launched South African Red Cross Society Mobile Application, a humanitarian app which purpose is to digitize and improve services of SARCS. The app was developed and integrated by Bekitzur.
The SARCS app provides users with access to a variety of features, including, but not limited to:
- Membership and access to SARCS services and benefits
- Volunteering on local projects
- Emergency alerts – the app sends up to the minute alerts, both national and local
- Make donations
- Register for training courses and events
- Access SARCS news
- Marketplace – using the app, users can purchase Red Cross equipment
- Donate blood – the app will help SARCSmobilizee donors to give blood and provide the locations of donation centers
As an end-to-end solution, the app provides SARCS with resource mobilization opportunities to increase its membership base, volunteer base, and programme delivery, as well as tools to improve community engagement.
The launch of the South African Red Cross Society Mobile App is the first nation-wide initiative for SARCS’ new senior leadership. The launch in South Africa also follows the recent announcement of H.S.H Princess Charlene of Monaco becoming a patron of the South African Red Cross Society.
Bekitzur continues to help Connectik create various integrated mobile solutions and bring them to its partners and their clients with low time-to-market frames and the highest quality standards.