—new Data Engineering and Data Science Pipeline Practice
AS FEATURED ON NPR/APM MARKETPLACE.ORG
SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIA, 19 DECEMBER 2018 — Bekitzur Inc., the global managed software development and cloud engineering company that powers technology companies with end-to-end software design, development, and production operations, announced that it has been recognized by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as a Certified Advanced Consulting partner. To achieve APN Advanced Consulting Partner status, partners must meet strict requirements that demonstrate their proven AWS expertise, technical proficiency, and effectiveness in the AWS Ecosystem. Only a fraction of over 10,000 partners in the APN network have been able to achieve the Advanced Tier designation.
In tandem, Bekitzur expanded CloudGeometry.io, its new expert consultancy focused on helping data-driven companies unleash the velocity and power of modern data-centric systems at scale. The new consultancy helps data scientists and advanced analytics practitioners be consistently more productive, so they can wring more experiments, discoveries, models, and insights from their data.
“Achieving this next level of recognition in APN Consulting and Solutions is the result of successfully meeting the challenges our customers have asked us to take on across the AWS portfolio of products and services,” said Michael Philip, CEO, and Founder of BeKitzur Inc. “With the expansion of Data Engineering and DataOps solution offerings to the CloudGeometry.io cloud operations practice, we are at once deepening and broadening the reach of managed engineering services to help clients solve their most pressing platform challenges in architecture, data and infrastructure operations.
“Bekitzur translated our vision into a well-architected, cloud-native, data-driven product running on AWS at lightning speed,” said Ilya Kupershmidt, CEO of Gali Health. “Their technical product expertise means we get a quick turnaround and the implementation is done right the first time, without sacrificing the flexibility that every startup needs. Their proficiency in building diverse complex systems helps us innovate and manage data science pipelines and reliable, cost-effective cloud operations.”
The new consultancy offerings expands the Bekitzur company portfolio with new practices focused on data-driven DevOps needs:
- Data Engineering Operations delivers continuous support and improvement for your data pipelines. It’s one-stop support and resolution for your data engineering, data quality or DevOps needs.
- Data Science Pipeline Services provides expert services to accelerate data science exploration, discovery, and modeling to help keep your data science team moving as a reliable source of continuous agility at scale — to solve business problems faster.
- Data Integration Services delivers professional integration for modern bigger/faster data, powering a coherent and reliable data supply infrastructure across any mix of streaming, APIs, logs, social media, search, e-commerce, enterprise data, and more.
- Data Science Pipeline Foundation Solution enables frictionless data-driven business with a well-architected infrastructure designed to adapt to the continuous iteration that data science demands.
- Dataflow Integration Platform enables faster and more productive data movement, to make your analytics lifecycle faster and more productive, by adding end-to-end dataflows & transformation rules in minutes, not weeks, for faster data ROI.
In addition to its recognition as an Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network, Bekitzur is also part of the Amazon Solution Provider Program. The company’s extensive experience setting up and manage software engineering teams concentrates on product execution and customer-side SaaS integration. The CloudGeometry DevOps practice unlocks end-to-end acceleration in all dimensions of cloud platform operations.