- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We are looking for a UX designer for an established Ad-Tech Platform with hundreds of advertising clients in the US. You will be responsible for design vision and execution of Self-Serve online advertising platform, where ease of use and consumer satisfaction are primary metrics. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Design high level customer journey map, user scenarios and flows based on users feedback, business requirements and product specifications
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes, sometimes clickable mockups
- Be the ambassador of Voice of the Customer of company products
- Perform usability audit and evaluations of proposed UX solutions
- Set key product metrics, measure and continuously improve user adoption
- Know how to properly transfer designs to development, write design specifications and flow descriptions
- Participate in product team meetings (grooming, planning, review, retro)
- Participate in Skype calls and online product demonstrations with US based colleagues
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in software design
- 2+ year experience with design tools like Invision / Figma / Proto.io or any other that allows you to ideate fast solutions and deliver polished designs, when necessary
- Experience with common design systems and patterns (Google Material Design, Ant design, Bootstrap)
- Good English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues
- Experience in SaaS projects where user adoption and retention is key to success
- System thinking and holistic approach to design, understanding the interconnections between components and their behavior, not just screen design
- Understand metrics for user behavior analysis and provide valuable enhancement suggestions based on the results
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at email@example.com and be the first candidate for the new opening!