- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
Your advantages would be:
- Experience with CakePHP, Postgres, Apache, Jenkins, Git;
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS);
- Experience in using continuous integration and git flow tools / techniques.
A candidate should have:
- At least three years of development experience;
- Experience with Node.JS.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at email@example.com and be the first candidate for the new opening!