- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- Guide team testing efforts towards successful project delivery
- Plan QA activities and maintain high-level test strategy considering business priorities
- Interact closely with project manager, dev team and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery
- Write and maintain UI and API automated test for web app
- Improve existing framework for automated tests
- Analyse and troubleshoot automated test results
- Bug reporting
- 5+ years of experience in test automation (web/mobile)
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Ability to effectively motivate team members, collaborate, and drive standardisation and continuous improvement.
- Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
- Hands on experience with CI tools
- Hands on experience with automation testing tools including (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and be the first candidate for the new opening!