- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Senior technical product manager /
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
We are looking for a Senior product manager/Site manager for our branch in Prague and an established Ad-Tech Platform with thousands of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Manage engineering team in Prague’s office (5-20 people)
- Participate in hiring new team members
- Manage product development of a multi-layer advertising platform, and prioritize over several interrelated solutions (client-facing reporting, order processing, campaign management, auxiliary microservices, etc.)
- Ensure seamless communication with the client on all levels (operational issues)
- Improve product development process to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San-Francisco-based adtech business
- Oversee and ensure maximum mutual synergy between all product-related activities including development, qa and devops
- Work with a team of product managers to prepare tasks for development team and run sprints, maintain JIRA and up-to date product documentation
- Explore competitor products and understand industry trends
- 8+ years experience in software industry
- 5+ years experience in product management, business analysis, and product leadership roles
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English speaking skills
- University degree in information systems, economics or maths
- Experience in AdTech domain
- Software development hands-on experience
Nice to have:
- Russian speaking skills
- UI/UX design expertise
- DB knowledge (MySql, Postgres, Redshift)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- Sport reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build great products you will continue leading those businesses.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and be the first candidate for the new opening!