- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We are looking for a QA Engineer for an interesting and well-funded San Francisco based, Mobile Social Network & AdTech startup. This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to lead testing, documentation, brainstorming session and user behavior analytics jointly with the company founders and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Improve QA process to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San Francisco-based mobile business;
- Executing automated and manual tests during product testing phases;
- Experience of test documentation development and maintenance;
- Planning of testing activities;
- Collaboration with other team members (including US-based founders and managers);
- Work with a client representative to prepare tasks and bugs for development team, clarify requirements with customers directly, maintain JIRA and up-to-date documentation in Confluence;
- Bug reporting;
- Experience of load, security, usability testing;
- Skilled in isolating, documenting, and tracking issues systematically;
- Knowledge of core engineering fields, understanding how all the pieces fit together into integrated systems, and how they impact performance;
- Deep knowledge of testing theory
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in the software industry;
- 2+ years experience in QA (mobile applications);
- Understanding of requirement elicitation and functional spec writing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English speaking skills to communicate by email and on conference calls
- Mobile or social network product QA experience
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at email@example.com and be the first candidate for the new opening!