- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We are looking for a Product Manager for an interesting and well-funded San Francisco based, Mobile Social Network & AdTech startup. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Owner/Manager to lead design and brainstorming session, development, testing and user behavior analytics jointly with the company founders and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Manage product development of a mobile solution to interact with topics that interest people. Application has a group for every fandom and unique passion;
- Improve product development process to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San Francisco-based mobile business;
- Oversee and ensure maximum mutual synergy between all product-related activities including mobile development and QA;
- Work with a client representative to prepare tasks for development team and run sprints, maintain JIRA and up-to-date product documentation;
- Explore competitor products and understand industry trends.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in software industry;
- 2+ years experience in product management, business analysis, and product leadership roles;
- Understanding of requirement elicitation and functional spec writing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sufficient English speaking skills.
Nice to have
- Software development hands-on experience;
- Mobile or social network product management experience;
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies;
- Experience in analytics tools, cohort analysis, AB-testing, user behaviour and product analysis: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc (developing tracking plans and defining key product metrics).
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at email@example.com and be the first candidate for the new opening!