- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We work with Reach a well funded San Francisco based start-up that develops a Social Discovery platform, empowering people to make new connections based on their passions, personality and identity. We use artificial intelligence to analyze interests, experiences, and behavior, then recommend potential Internet Best Friends with the highest Reach Score.
We are looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to drive iOS and Android Apps development. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mobile Developer to move to the next level, lead design, brainstorming session, architecture and development of complex iOS and Android mobile applications and become a key employee of the growing business.
The perfect candidate is an experienced and energetic professional that has a genuine interest in technologies. If you have worked on small systems applications and successfully released them, if you have collaborated closely with remote product managers and engineering managers, and if you are ready to lead mobile direction on our perspective project, read all the details and Reach to us!
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems;
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed. Write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap;
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms;
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications;
- Evaluate strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements;
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of mobile software development;
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, etc). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred;
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages;
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills;
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code;
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play;
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time;
- Team leadership experience preferred.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and be the first candidate for the new opening!