- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We are looking for a Lead QA Automation Engineer for an established Ad-Tech Platform with thousands of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Define Test Management System, improve QA metrics and provide reporting for business stakeholders
- Defend your vision on a proper testing life cycle with product stakeholders
- Hire, Train and Manage QA engineers (manual + automation)
- Improve existing and research alternatives to test automation framework
- Interact closely with project managers, engineers and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery
- Ensure the continuous production-grade level of quality
- Participate in pre-Sale and client landing activities as QA Expert
- Hiring, Coaching and Mentoring other team members
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance/testing, 3+ years in automation
- Proven experience in QA Management and QA Processes Rollout
- Advanced English to communicate on conference calls and in-person
- Experience in Test Management Systems, deep understanding of metrics and reporting
- Experience in automated UI / REST API testing
- Experience in test frameworks/tools (Selenium/Protractor/Cypress/etc)
- Experience in development and maintenance of test documentation
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- QA Management Expert, Consultant, Pre-Sales Lead
- ATQA Tools and Solution Expert
- Proven Experience in establishing company wide QA processes
- Project Management experience on US projects.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and be the first candidate for the new opening!