- Software Development TeamsExtensive experience working with global clients
- B2B Technical OnboardingPlatform customization for your lighthouse customers
- Data Engineering & DataOpsHarness scale and automation for bigger, faster data
- DevOps & Cloud OperationsMigration, workload lifecycle management, 24/7 Support
Bekitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
St. Petersburg, Russia
We are looking for a responsible Full-stack developer for the real estate project for agents around the world. It’s an innovative digital startup born out of current Israel real estate situation understanding. The platform facilitates the process of searching & buying the apartment using a unique algorithm. It connects quality properties to potential buyers. The project is like “Uber” for real estate agents around the world.
- Add new features to existing Node.js web applications
- Maintain and improve existing product features, fix bugs
- Integrate 3rd party solutions
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Write unit tests, document code
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Participate in product team meetings, providing personal input to enhance the product
- Participate in calls and online product demonstrations
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in building Web / REST API applications including 2+ years of work experience in Node.js
- Strong knowledge and experience in databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Good verbal and written English (B1/B2)
- PHP, Laravel
- Amazon: MySQL RDS, API Gateway, Lambda, CDN, Step Functions, S3, Cognito, SNS, SQS, SES, Route 53
- Experience with front-end development (React + TypeScript, HTML5/CSS/Bootstrap)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
Are you an expert in Java, BigData, Angular.JS, Python, iOS, Android?
Don't see an open position for your skill set?
Good News! We have new positions open every month.
Send your CV at email@example.com and be the first candidate for the new opening!